Not even worthy of me getting into. Absolutely pathetic.
Printable View
Not even worthy of me getting into. Absolutely pathetic.
If a stupid person calls someone else stupid, does it really mean anything?
Whatever you're smoking must be pretty strong.
Enjoy.
What makes you so high and mighty? If you dont like it why dont you leave? Its been said before. We're entitled to our opinions as well as you and if you dont like it we dont care.
Never said anything about high and mighty.
I gave my opinion. And I'm done.
Never said or hinted that I was better than you or any others.
Apparently someone is hypersensitive about being a racist.
If a moronic stupid piece of trash, low life racist, shitbag says something, why do any of us pay attention? You're not worth the dirt on the bottom of my shoes you piece of [censored] [censored]. Why don't you kill yourself so you don't pump out more scum to live off welfare, biggot?
Yes Im racist and I am proud of it. Im entitled to my opinion too and you can like it or not.
And I dont.
Simple enough.
And thank you, Ironlung, for your verbiose responses. Pretty much the same feeling I have.
Im just as much entitled to my opinion as you. Have a nice day.
So, seriously, kill yourself. Now.